Sunday 4 September 2016

Cheval de Bois: Lemon Garden

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku yellow dress

Taobao brand Cheval de Bois are releasing this refreshing summer print called 'Lemon Garden'. I like the print, the color scale is really nice with the pale green in it. The design is nice and doesn't feel like a copy of something else. I like both the cuts, the jsk is pretty basic but had some nice details on the bust and a nice white trim on the bottom. The bodice of the OP is really nice. I like the frill and ribbons. If their sleeves has good stretch I think it would be really comfortable. I've been trying to add some more yellow to my closet, I think its a very underrated color in Lolita fashion.


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku yellow dressmintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku yellow dress

I love the wide selection of headpieces available to match. The bonnet looks adorable but maybe a bit too sweet for this style of dress, but could work with the right coord. The frilly veil is nice and this type of pieces had been more popular lately. I think my favorite is the white more flat hat. It goes best with the aesthetic of this dress.

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku yellow dress

I like the matching accessories they have for it, I think some people miss having the set like in the Japanese brand releases so its good that its available for people who like to have the cookie cutter set. Some of these are so nice I would want them even if I don't have the dress.

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku yellow dress

//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment